Friday, April 16, 2010

The Dead Sea - by Jenna






Visiting the Dead Sea was such a surreal and fun experience. Wallking down to the sea on the beach, I figured I would float a little bit and it wouldn’t be that great. As I took five steps in and sat down on the water like Bruce had told me to do, I started to float and had the most amazing sensation. I felt as though I didn’t weight more than a feather! I could swim around without exerting more than a small kick. It was such a wonderful experience to have! When I got out of the water, I was immediately covered in mud from the Dead Sea. It felt very slimy but it resulted in me having skin like butter! All in all, it was a great day and I’d love to do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun floating on water and reading the days paper....floatastic! WOW:}..Lysa

    ReplyDelete